DT Blog

Hello ladies and welcome, Thank you all for your wonderful cards they were outstanding and so proud of you all.

Monday 19 November 2012

Showcase......

Hi girls

I have emailed you all. I have not been able to do anymore digi`s at present with one thing and another, so the showcase will be taking a short holiday until the new year and I hope you will all join me then.

Thank you all for your hard work and wonderful creations. I have appreciated and loved everyone of them, you are all stars.

If you have any ideas what you would like to see as a digi leave a comment on here and I will see what I can do.

 
Chris xxxxx

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you these are great Christine and every two weeks would be great but ill go with what everyone else wants ill fit in either way xxx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.